Hi,

I'm running FOP from the command line to transform XML into PDF. It works
fine if the FO does not contain embedded SVG tags, but when it does, FOP
hangs just after the "writing out PDF" stage. It stays this way until I
terminate the process it is running in. While it is hung, the PDF is
present, is 0 bytes, and is locked exclusively. When I terminate the
process, I can open the PDF and everything is intact.

I have tried examples in the FOP distribution that contain embedded SVG and
the same problem occurs.

I'm using version 19 of FOP and Sun JDK 1.2.2. We have tried this on both
PC/Win2000 and Mac versions and get the same result.

Has anyone else seen this?