On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:02:31 Jean-Michel Biollaz (hexalog) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have embedded SVG drawing in my FO document, but the generation is very
> slow, about 10sec/page. Is it normal ? How can I improve the generation
> speed ? Is the SVG embedding document slow FOP ?
>
> Thank's in advance,
> Jean-Michel

Jean-Michel,

To do any simple svg embedding it certainly should not take that long (and
it doesn't for me).
However it may depend on how complicated your svg is and such things like
memory, external images, effects, size etc. The SVG performance mostly
depends on batik, so have you tried using it independantly?