From: ronald heller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 August 2001 12:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: freeze? really slow rendering

yes, although fop seems to run faster as you predicted, and it also renders more pages, it still freezes. Only now a couple of pages further doen the line.

Have you got any more suggestions, for I am al out of ideas.

note: I also tried the - buf option, didn't do anything for me though.

I am using the sun 1.3 jdk, should I use another?