On Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:08:46 +0200 (MEST), you wrote:

>I wanna create a PDF file with FOP and i have a table cell and in that table
>cell i wanna have 2 words. one on the left side(text-align="start") and one
>on the right side(text-align="end"). And when i use a fo:block i can only
>start or end. and when i use 2 fo:blocks i get 2 lines and i dont want that!

I'm an XSL-FO-newbie too but at the moment I understand there are at
least two ways to achieve your goal: with the <table>-element or with
the <list-block>-element:

From the XSL-FO-FAQ http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/N8703.html
---- snip ----
#I am trying to set up a table of contents with XSL,
#and there are two things
#I haven't figured out how to do. These are:

#1. A right-justified page number for each entry.

You can treat each list entry as a list entry, with the
table of contents entry as the list item label, and the page
number as the list item body:

<fo:list-item-label>
<fo:block text-align="start"><xsl:value-of
select="heading"/></fo:block>
</fo:list-item-label>
<fo:list-item-body>
<fo:block text-align="end">
<fo:page-number-citation/></fo:block>
</fo:list-item-body>

Unfortunately, FOP doesn't seem to support fo:page-number-citation :-(

--- snap ---

BTW: A meaningful subject would be helpful and the mail-list
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is better for non-FOP-specific question.
(Please excuse my snooty indoctrination)

- Michael Symonds