Hi folks,

I'm kind of embarassed to ask this because I've been stuck on Fop 0.18 because
it works and does what we want it to do.

For a separate project I will be creating a bigish xml document which
will be mostly text. I would like to get this into at least two columns -
and it will stretch over multiple pages.

I remember some time ago there were problems with this - but have they been
fixed?
Is there a relevant test example I can look at? I can't see one in the last pdf
tests
that I built.

Thanks

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
SF and Computing Book News and Reviews: http://news.diversebooks.com/
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/