Maybe I could, but then how can I send multiple documents if I just got one
outputstream for my servlet,
or is something like

    Driver driver = new Driver();
    driver.setRenderer( Driver.RENDER_PDF );
    try {
      driver.setOutputStream( outputstream );
      driver.render( document );
    }

    byte[] content + = outputstream.toByteArray();

in a while loop possible?