From: Ingo Brüll [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 9. november 2001 11:45
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: header

Hi,

i need a solution to put a header in xsl-region-before that depends on the
current data. For example a want to printout accounts and some of them have
so
much details that it need two or more pages. But the header should always
say which page and the account number.

I have tried it with <fo:marker> and <fo:retrieve-marker> but if the page
overflows, it crashes.

Is there another way to get it ?

It is very urgend...

--
Ingo Bruell

---
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<ICQ# 40377720>
Oldenburg    PGP-Fingerprint: 9DD0 1776 DF4D 5B16  A532 C2A1 4701 EEA2
Germany      PGP-Public-Key available at pgpkeys.mit.edu