What is the current status of page-breaks and orphan
control? Is anyone working on fixing it?

I've seen several complaints so I know that I'm not
the only one who cannot get them to work. Do any of
you developers out there know what is involved in
fixing this?

My documents would look so much better with widow and
orphan control.

             Siegfried