Hi,

I am using most recent FOP, Xalan and Xerces to create PDF from the relatively large amount of data from database.

The program works like this: I first get data from database, produce XML and use Xalan to process xml/xsl to create FO, then I use FOP to create PDF file. I am able to create PDF files without any problem, however, I need to manually allocate a lot of memory to process the FO (like 80M). The vast amount of memory is needed exactly when FO is processed to create PDF file. My FO create from my XML data and XSL is as large as 1.5M. Does any one have any idea how can I avoid occupying too much memory.

Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

Sean

==================== Xingjian Shangguan (732) 424-3980 (H) (732) 718-9522 (C) (212) 622-3098 (O) ====================