Hi,

I'm having a problem running FOP under SCO Unix.  It crashes with the
following error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method
isSupported(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z not found

I don't know too much about Java so any help would be appreciated.  We are
using the SCO-JDK V1.2.2.

                Thank You

                Vincent Nativo
                Project Leader
                Multi Service Pty Ltd (Melbourne, Australia)
                Ph (W): 9678 2207
                          (From the US, 011-61-3-9678-2207)
                Mobile: 0411 413 793
                         (From the US, 011-61-411-413-793)

                "The resource most often overlooked, yet which can often
provide the greatest payoff, is an investment in time"
                           - Extracted from Prelude to Dune: House Atreides
                             By Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson