Hi,
I've got a query. I want to convert an xml file into a pdf file. Presently
i'm using xslt to convert xml to fo file. Then use fop to convert it into
pdf file. I want a bookmark session in the pdf file. The xsl file has
something like <fox:xxxx>
But when I use fop, i'm not getting the bookmark part of it. Should I use
anyother parser to generate the pdf with bookmark?

Please help.

Regds,
MEena

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its
Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this mail
from your records.