A little debugging and found the <fo:flow> tag should have the flow-name
attribute !
Lakshmi

-----Original Message-----
From: Lakshmi Anantharaman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 12:34 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ERROR]: null

All this while I experimented the examples that came with FOP distribution .
Today I wrote a Fo on my own . And I tried to render to PDF from command
prompt . But it did not go thru . The Log shows

[INFO]: FOP 0.20.2
[INFO]: building formatting object tree
[ERROR]: null

Please Help me figure out what is wrong . The fo looks perfectly the
fine/same as the examples .!

------------------------------------------------My Fo
-------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>