Hi *,

I'm writing on a wep application which creates PDF document with
fop. These documents should contain a graphic, I try to insert it with
the <fo:external-graphic>-element.  The problem is now, how I can
reference the graphic.

The graphic-file should lie on the server, but it's not possible to
use an absolute http-URL, because the server-name may not be known
everytime. I tried to use a file://-URL, but this is also not possible
for relative URLs, because I do not know the absolute path in any
case, and furthermore I don't know where FOP assumes the
root-directory (FOP is started from a servlet!).

Does anybody has a solution to this problem? E.g. Is it possible to use
relative URLs with this element?

--
Martin Monsorno
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]