Hi,

    I was trying to generate PDF file using XSL:FO and when the path to
image(gif) is incorrect
    the PDF does shows up without the GIF.
    however, when the path is corrrect, it tries to load the GIF it runs
into Unsatidfied Link Error.

   I was wondering if FOP needs any particular X11 library on Unix for
drawing the Gifs

Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: exception occurred in JNI_OnLoad
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1382)
        at
sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:53)
        at
sun.awt.image.NativeLibLoader.loadLibraries(NativeLibLoader.java:41)
        at sun.awt.image.GifImageDecoder.<clinit>(GifImageDecoder.java:367)
        at
sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.getDecoder(InputStreamImageSource.java:
222)
        at sun.awt.image.URLImageSource.getDecoder(URLImageSource.java:142)
        at
sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.doFetch(InputStreamImageSource.java:251
)
        at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.fetchloop(ImageFetcher.java:217)
        at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.run(ImageFetcher.java:185)

   Any ideas ? What must be included in LD_LIBRARY_PATH ?

    Thanks (in anticipation!),

    Dharmendra