I've an xml like the below one.

<NODE QUAL="test" NAME="Sample">
<A UNAME="key-id">
</A>

<B NAME="type">
</PARM>
</B>
</NODE>

And in my XSL file, i've something like this
<xsl:template match="NODE"

<fo:block font-weight="bold"  line-height="11pt"
          white-space-collapse="false">
  <xsl:value-of select="@NAME"/>
</fo:block>
<xsl:apply-templates select="A" />
<fo:block white-space-collapse="false">{</fo:block>
<xsl:apply-templates select="B"/>
<fo:block white-space-collapse="false">}</fo:block>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="A | B">
<xsl:variable name="n">
  <xsl:choose>
  <xsl:when test="@NAME">  <xsl:value-of select="@NAME"/> </xsl:when>
  <xsl:when test="@UNAME"> <xsl:value-of select="concat('[',@UNAME, ']')"/> </xsl:when>
  <xsl:otherwise> <xsl:text>?no name</xsl:text> </xsl:otherwise>
  </xsl:choose>
</xsl:variable>
</xsl:template>

My pdf output for the same will be like this

Sample
     {
         [key-id]
         type
     }

I want to create a link here. Like when i click on 'type', control should go to the page having information about
'Sample.type'

How will I achieve it?

Regds,
Meena.

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its
Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this mail
from your records.