Hi Lakshmi,

Did you get the Servlet to output a good PDF file?
If you haven't solved the problem I think I can help.
One of the most important things that can go wrong is where the Servlet looks
for the XML and XSL files.
I found that it was looking on the Web Server root.

Let me know if you still need help and I will send the fop-user list more
information.

:- devooght