Von: Damien Dudouit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Januar 2002 10:41
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: If Table Is Too Wide?

I'm not quite sure if it's possible but you can try to fix the total
length of the table so that you know it fit on your page. I did try
once a long time ago to use percent (rather cm etc..) and it was not
accepted. But something like
<fo:table table-width='100%'>...
In any case, an infinite nb of columns can't fit on a finite width
:)..

Hoping it will help,

Damien