From: Skladov, Victor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: January 28, 2002 7:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: FO: If Table Is Too Wide?

Hello Anil!

Thanks for reply.
Yes the final otput is PDF.
We need it for PRINT.
The problem is that I never know how wide a table will be - the
description of the tables is located in ORACLE DB, the tables are being
ON THE FLY generated, they are all very different - one can have 2
column, the other 20.
Is there any algorhythm for automatic break or I must do it myself -
make from one table two or more handish, so to speak?

Thanx!

Viktor