Hi ,
        I have an .fo file which has some tables and border-style set to
dashed or dotted. But the output is not showing the border as dotted, but is
showing it in solid  style. Are the dotted and dashed styles for table
borders supported by FOP? I'm sending the .fo file and the .pdf  output. I'm
using FOP-0.20.3rc
        Thanks,
Kalyan.

>  <<border.zip>>

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should not copy it or
use it for any purpose, nor disclose it's contents to any other person. The
views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and
may not reflect the views and opinions of Wilco International.