When I started working with Docbook, Passivetex was a mistery to me and
RenderX was not on the map yet. I've set up all my tool chains to work with
Fop as the PDF/PS/PCL rederer so I don't see a reason to change. However
there are still times when I'm about to shell out money and spend it on
RenderX because of their more complete support of the FO specification, but
I'd rather wait and see where FOP goes from where we are right now.

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

We cannot put off living until we are ready. The most salient
characteristic of life is its  coerciveness: it is always urgent,  'here and
now' without any possible postponement. Life is  fired at us point blank.
Jose Ortega Y Gasset