Stefano,

Two possibilities:

1. I believe you need to wrap the external-graphic in a block. Otherwise, there's no container with a height and width in which fop can place the contents.
2. you've got an extraneous

<http://cesab.elogic.it/shopcesab/immagini/arcs.svg>

inside your <href> tag (That must be wrong because it's badly formed XML)

Chuck

Stefano Angelici wrote:

Hi all, I'm trying to import a SVG file into a PDF document. The code in
my xml file is

<full-image>
   <href>  <http://cesab.elogic.it/shopcesab/immagini/arcs.svg>
http://cesab.elogic.it/shopcesab/immagini/arcs.svg</href>
</full-image>

and the relative xsl file has processing instructions as follow

<xsl:template match="full-image">
   <fo:external-graphic src="{href}"/>
</xsl:template>

FOP seems to work well (I have no errors nor warnings) but the produced
PDF document has a blank space instead of the image. The image is an
example of SVG coming with FOP zip file. I can read it well with
Netscape.
Could anybody give me suggestions?
TNX.