-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von:    Magnus Sjöberg [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet am:    Thursday, February 14, 2002 5:06 PM
An:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff:        Re: fox:outline dosn't work

What examples did you try and which version of FOP are you
using?
I downloaded Fop-0.20.2RC-src.tar.gz, extracted it, chmodded
fop.sh, and ran:
./fop.sh -fo docs/examples/fo/pdfoutline.fo -pdf
testfile.pdf

This produced a PDF document with proper bookmarks.
The examplefile pdfoutline.fo contains lots of good
information on how to use the fox: extension

Good luck!

///Magnus