Hi Chuck!

I have a problem, we generate PDF-Files with FOP.
I tried to edit this PDF-Files with the Touch-Up Tool from Acrobat, but it is
not possible!

Do you have any solutions? Perhaps you have already expierence with this...

Thanks in advance

Karim

<<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] 14.02. 17.48 >>>
Mike,

You're right. Overflow is not yet implemented. (It's not on
http://xml.apache.org/fop/implemented.html)

Chuck