Hi
  I am just a few days old to FO&XSL. Iam trying to generate a printable
report from the result of a query (that returns hundreds of rows)to a
database. Say if the returned results are with the columns "OrderNo.",
"OrderDate","Quantity","Shipping Address"  etc. in an XML format like this -

<report>
        <header>
                <field>OrderNo</field>
                <field>OrderDate</field>
                <field>Quantity</field>
                <field>Shipping address</field>
        </header>
        <row>
                <field>1</field>
                <field>2/2/02</field>
                <field>100</field>
                <field>Test Address</field>
        </row>
        <row>
                <field>500</field>
                <field>2/2/02</field>
                <field>100</field>
                <field>Test Address</field>
        </row>
</report>

 I have the following question(s)

*       How do I dynamically control pagination of the above data so that is
appears accross multiple PDF pages.
*       How do I ensure that every page of the report has a table at the top
that displays the column headers?

        Can somebody please guide me and give some sample code?

thanks
Srinivas