I'm trying to use the commandline to turn a .fo into a pdf but am having some trouble getting FOP to kick into gear.

I'm setting the classpath manually at this stage with the following:
set CLASSPATH=c:\fop\build\fop.jar; c:\fop\lib\batik.jar; c:\fop\lib\jimi-1.0.jar; c:\xalan\bin\xalan.jar; c:\xalan\bin\xerces.jar

and trying to invoke FOP with:
fop invoice3.fo invoice3.pdf

I'm using Fop-0.20.1 and have JRE 1.3.1 installed in Windows NT4

Whenever I hit FOP it comes back with the following message:
"The name specified is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

Have I missed a step or got something set up wrong here.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Josh Campbell

ZYPE - Graphical Interface Design Phone: 03 3862094 Mobile: 021 400 472 Web: www.zype.co.nz