Mickey, John wrote:

I am trying to simulate a double spaced document using the line-height
attribute but I find that the lines of text are always centered vertically
in the block, is there a way to have the first line start flush against the
top of the block area ( all 12pts of extra space comes after the first line
instead of having 6pts before and 6pts after each line.)?

This has been bugging me as well so, sorry, no solution. I've been trying to find a way to control the height of a block (line-height seems to be the only thing that works) and have the text top aligned.

Has anyone pulled this off yet?

Thanks Josh

ZYPE - Graphical Interface Design
Phone: 03 3862094