Von: Xie, David (IPCG-NJ) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2002 16:59
An: cocoon-users; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: question regarding FOP/Cocoon/Tomcat

Hi there,

I have a question regarding running FOP within Cocoon.  I have setup
Cocoon 2.0.1 within Jakarta Tomcat 4.0.1.  The sample pages (hello.pdf)
came out fine, but i don't understand how cocoon was able
to call FOP and grab the xml and xsl files.  Would anybody please
explain to me how can I point cocoon to xml and xsl and generate pdf?
or at least point me to the right document.

Thank you in advance.

David