I don't see why not. It would be an a lot of work, but not impossible. I
assume you want to fill in the values as well? The only thing I see that I
can't speak for sure about is the background image at the top of the page.
But I guess you could always make the whole header an image if you have to.

Here's a lab report we do in FOP that is not as graphically involved as your
doc, but may give you an idea.

Good luck,
-matt