Von: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 4. März 2002 08:36
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: FOPException

> I checked the log file: "localhost_log.2002-03-01.txt" today.  It
> indicates out of memory error (see message below).  I am going to
> request more memory on my machine.  I hope it will resolve the
> FOPException error.  Thanks for your help.

Well, that's another problem. I'm not sure that increasing the available
memory will really fix your problem. I think the only way is to limit
the number of concurrent FOP processing runs. I (and others, too) have
observed FOP aligning its processing (a lot of thread blocking takes
place), so that a lot of memory can be accumulated which eventually
results in the OutOfMemoryError.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch