From:   Stefano Angelici [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   04 March 2002 11:24
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Memory bug?

Hi all, I'm trying to produce a 235 pages and over 40 gif images PDF
file (each image is about over 150K). When I run fop, I receive the
following message:

rendering areas to PDF
writing out PDF
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
        at
org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFBinaryStream.encode(PDFBinaryStream.java:96)
        at org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFXObject.output(PDFXObject.java:109)
        at org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFDocument.output(PDFDocument.java:970)
        at
org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer.render(PDFRenderer.java:183)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.render(Driver.java:444)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLine.run(CommandLine.java:154)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLine.main(CommandLine.java:249)

I reserved 400Mb for jvm, but it doesn't seems to be enough, and I can't
reserve other memory for my process (the server I'm using is a
developing server, so many other apps need memory). Can anobody give me
a suggestion?
Thanks all

Stefano

<<application/ms-tnef>>