Von: Olivier Rossel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Marz 2002 14:07
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Table at end of page.

I have a table that is displayed at the end of a page.
The table is a bit tall, so it is separated into two parts: one
at the end of the current page, and the other at the beginning of the

Is there a way to prevent FOP from cutting a table into pieces?
I tried to include the table into a <fo:block> but it did not help.

Any help is welcome.