Hello,

The following code works using the 0.20.2 release.
The issue in the initial code comes from the fact that the from-parent
function does not work on a block parent.

<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
<fo:block-container height="135mm" width="75mm">
   <fo:block>Start</fo:block>
      <fo:block-container height="24mm" width="75mm"
left="from-parent(left)+5mm" top="from-parent(top)+15mm"
position="absolute">
         <fo:block>Helo</fo:block>
        </fo:block-container>
     </fo:block-container>