Title: Help ! the xml file can be parsed by version 1_0_3 , not 1_2_3. See Exception

Can not be compiled with version1_2_3 ? Any idea ?

/***************Document.xml File block **************************************/
<entity_list>
    <entity_definition>
        <!-- global entity information -->
        <entity_name>Document</entity_name>
        <entity_package_name>com.dicarta.infra.dms.adapter.dicartafs.server
/***************Following is Comply error **************************************/

  [codegen] 703 [main] DEBUG com.dicarta.infra.logging.NullLogger  -
  [codegen] java.lang.Exception: File "D:\depot\src\com\dicarta\infra\dms\adapter\dicartafs\Document.xml" not found.
  [codegen]     at com.dicarta.infra.persistence.codegen.XmlParser.init(XmlParser.java:64)
  [codegen]     at com.dicarta.infra.persistence.codegen.PersisterGenerator.readDataFromXMLFile(PersisterGenerator.java:2184)

  [codegen]     at com.dicarta.infra.persistence.codegen.PersisterGenerator.execute(PersisterGenerator.java:75)
  [codegen]     at com.dicarta.tools.ant.PersistenceCodeGen.execute(PersistenceCodeGen.java:60)