Many thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Arved Sandstrom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 1:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: page sequence of different last page and rest pages

Right now (unless someone snuck it in) "last" as a value for "page-position"
is not implemented. The reason is, it's not so easy to do for the general
case. For example, you can fairly easily imagine simple-page-masters for
"rest" and "last" that put the processor into an infinite loop if the
strategy is to redo the last page of content with "last" when the end of
flow is detected when laying out with "rest". So the algorithm needs be more
sophisticated.

Keiron and Karen's rewrite may give us more options to look ahead and make
it easier to handle this situation.

Hope this explains what's going on. Sorry I couldn't tell you that the
feature exists.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom