Many thanks. It is impressive.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 5:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Different footers for one <fo:page-sequence/>

Hi, Peter

Use "region-name". For example, call the region-before in simple-page-
master "first_page" a region-name like "before_firstpage" or something. Then
supply a static-content that has a flow-name of "before_firstpage".

Similarly, the region-before in the "rest" simple-page-master could have a
region-name of "before_rest". Then you'd put in another static-content that
has
a flow-name of "before_rest".

Regards,
AHS

Quoting Peter Velichko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Thanks Arved for you reply.
>
> I have the following code:
>
> <fo:root>
>       <fo:layout-master-set>
>               <fo:simple-page-master master-name="first_page"
>                                            page-height="29.7cm"
>                                            page-width="21cm"
>                                            margin-top="2cm"
>                                            margin-bottom="1cm"
>                                            margin-left="1cm"
>                                            margin-right="1cm">
>                       <fo:region-before extent="20em"/>
>                       <fo:region-body margin-top="20em" margin-bottom="1cm"/>
>               </fo:simple-page-master>
>               <fo:simple-page-master master-name="common_page"
>                                            page-height="29.7cm"
>                                            page-width="21cm"
>                                            margin-top="2cm"
>                                            margin-bottom="1cm"
>                                            margin-left="1cm"
>                                            margin-right="1cm">
>                       <fo:region-before extent="2em"/>
>                       <fo:region-body margin-top="2em" margin-bottom="1cm"/>
>               </fo:simple-page-master>
>               <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="my-sequence">
>                       <fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives>
>                               <fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-
position="first"
> master-reference="first_page"/>
>                               <fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-
position="rest"
> master-reference="common_page"/>
>                       </fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives>
>               </fo:page-sequence-master>
>       </fo:layout-master-set>
>
>       <fo:page-sequence master-reference="my-sequence" font-family="Courier"
> font-size="11pt" line-height="5mm">
>               <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
>                       <xsl:apply-templates select="header"/>
>               </fo:static-content>
>
>               <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
>                       <xsl:apply-templates select="content"/>
>               </fo:flow>
>       </fo:page-sequence>
> </fo:root>
>
> Is it any way to place the header "FIRST PAGE" at first page and the
header
> "REST PAGES" at the other pages ("header" template)?

 This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server,
 with technical resources provided by Chebucto Community Net.
 http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/         http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/