Hello,

I would like to know if there is a convenient way to make preview images from xsl:fo documents. I tried rendering to SVG and feeding to Batik's JPEG transcoder, but it seems that the rendered SVG does not contain images specified with <external-graphic/> in xsl:fo. Is this a bug or a not yet implemented feature?

In addition, Batik transcoder does not even display text when JPG is constructed. I am using embedded ttf for displaying text. The ttf is present in my system, of course. Can this be the problem?

Everything is ok when I render to PDF.

Andrius