I tried, but it didn't work either. Are you sure that it's supposed to
work?
Thank you,

Costantino

                    "Rob Smith"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    sys.com>             cc:     "'Costantino Sertorio'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                         Subject:     RE: table-cell
vertical-align="bottom"?
                    12.03.2002

                    14:40

                    Please respond

                    to fop-user

Put the vertical-align="bottom" attribute on the table-cell element, not
the
block
--
Rob Smith