Hmm.  Now that I know the syntax it works.

Maybe I was just screwing put the long path name..

Thanks
Mike
On Wednesday, March 13, 2002, at 06:58  AM, Magnus Sj÷berg wrote:

I use Fop 0.20.2 and as long as the path to the imagefile is
absolute, it works.

Like so: <fo:external-graphic
src="file:/abs/path/to/images/image.jpg"/>

Also, there is an entry in Fop's config.xml where you can
set the basedir but the comment says 'not implemented'.
If, and when this entry gets supported, that should be the
place where you specify the basedir, enabling relative file
paths.

///Magnus

Klosa Uwe wrote:

It works only with fop0_19_0. All fop0_20_x has the same error. I've tried
it in two days now.

Uwe