Hi,
  I'm trying to design a Paper document using
XSL:FO,PDF so that I can retrive and put the data from
XML into PDF as if like filling Paper document in
hand.
 Please see the attachment.
 I would to create a PDF with 210x 297mm as page width
and height,and table's in it with different height and
width(later i will put data in it).
 Please tell me how to create a table with specified
height and width,so that I can put tables inside table
and build a page like the attachment shown.
 Really getting mad,I guess i need more lateral
thinking.

Regards
Balaji

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.

<<inline: Table.jpg>>