Dear Jeremias.,
  Thanks again Jeremias,but my print options doesn't
have something like "Fit to page",and I also removed
all the page print settings simillar to above.
  I printed the PDF with same printer now,its printing
with different margin edges now,So i found the error
is in feeding of paper (i'ts not manual feeding,i put
bunch paper in tray).
  So i have to blame only the printer and not PDF or
FOP.
  Did you faced some problem like this and how did you
managed.??
  Please comment.
Regards
Balaji

 --- Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > Maybe you have "Fit to page" activated in
Acrobat
> Reader. That may cause
> your page to be scaled and the margins may vary.
>
> Normally, PDF is portable between printers which
> does not mean that the
> same documents really looks exactly the same on each
> printer (resolution,
> font replacements etc).
>
> And another point: Keep in mind that a printer is
> something mechanical
> which has some tolerances. That may account for 2 or
> 3 mm, but probably not
> 6mm.
>
> On 15.03.2002 12:22:11 Balaji Loganathan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >  Please look at the below program and especially
> > margin settings of body and table.
> >  If I print this out in HP printer,Lexmark printer
> and
> > if I measure the paper output
> >  with a Millimeter scale or ruler.The margins all
> > sides seems to vary by plus or minus
> >  2-6 mm with HP printer and Lexmark.Even if I
> compare
> > my printer output with the original
> >  paper document in SUNLIGHT,its varying.
> >
> >  If this is the case how can we assure that we can
> > produce the exact Paper document with
> >  PDF using XSL:fo which is printer portable. ??
> >
> >  Is PDF is printer portable ?
> >
> >  Please advice me where i'm going wrong.
>

> Jeremias Märki
>
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> OUTLINE AG
> Postfach 3954 - Rhynauerstr. 15 - 6002 Luzern
> Fon +41 (0)41 317 2020 - Fax +41 (0)41 317 2029
> Internet http://www.outline.ch

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.