[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi, I have some difficulties running Fop and Im trying to fix it for more than
a day now.
When Im trying to start Fop from command line, it returns:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFound Error:
org/apache/avalon/framework/logger/loggable

This sounds like avalon-framework-4.0.jar is missing.

I was able to fix some similar Exceptions by adding various jar-files to the
classpath, in fact I added (almost?) every jar-file... from
avalon-framework-4.1.1.jar to xerces-jar, but it wont help.
Im using fop-version 0.20.3 and I have installed xalan (which runs
perfectly...).

Mmmh .. Fop should work "out of the box" from the commandline. All needed jars are in the lib/ directory and fop.bat/fop.sh adds them to the classpath. Which OS are you using?

Can somebody please help?

Christian