From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 2:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problems running FOP

Hi, I have some difficulties running Fop and Im trying to fix it for more
than
a day now.
When Im trying to start Fop from command line, it returns:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFound Error:
org/apache/avalon/framework/logger/loggable

I was able to fix some similar Exceptions by adding various jar-files to the
classpath, in fact I added (almost?) every jar-file... from
avalon-framework-4.1.1.jar to xerces-jar, but it wont help.
Im using fop-version 0.20.3 and I have installed xalan (which runs
perfectly...).

Can somebody please help?