I've searched the mailing list, and read the specs,
but am still having trouble...
I'm producing PDFs with graphics (jpegs).  I want to
be able to use graphics of unknown size, but force
them to fit in a defined area.
If I ensure that the available area is bigger than the
jpeg, then it is displayed fine, but if the area is
smaller, no luck.  How can I make fop scale the
graphic to fit the available size?
The rfc suggests that if the jpeg size doesn't equal
the area size then the image will be scaled (but the
example there defines the image size, which I don't
want to do...).

tia.

=====