"Dutta, Sumanta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> except the request is getting submitted twice. I checked the javascript
> staff which submits the page on click of that link. It seems when the PDF
> plug-in getting activated, its trying to open the URL once again. Any idea!!

This is a problem with Internet Explorer. Details appear
to vary from version to version and even between builds.
The client environment also influences IEx' behaviour.
Some suggestions
  o Use a proper URL, I made some guesswork at
      http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=101540736828809&w=2
  o Give IEx the possibility to cache
  o Cache in the server
There are further hints regarding the last two points
in the mailing list archive.