Hi,

I've solved that exception problem - it was only a matter of 'master-name'
instead of 'master-reference' in 'conditional-page-master-reference'.
Anyway, i don't have the expected results.
How can i start over the page-sequence each time i start a new <subdoc> ? This
way i have a new 'first', 'rest' etc.. set of pages.

For those who missed the first post, here's a xml structure i have:
<doc>
 <subdoc>
  <part-a/>
  <part-b/>
 </subdoc>
 <subdoc>
  <part-a/>
  <part-b/>
 </subdoc>
</doc>

part-a is one-page, part-b is multi-page.
I want special static contents on each part-a, and other static contents on
each part-b.
So what's the best way to do this ?

Regards,
Guillaume Mathe