This doesn't seem to correspond to your exception, but you should probably
move your "fo:flow" before you call your "ccjob template".  Otherwise you
create a new flow each time you get another "ccjob".  I'd try making the
following mod and remove the flow from your "ccjob template"

  <fo:page-sequence master-name="a4p">
  <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="ccjob"/>
  </fo:flow>