Rodolphe VAGNER wrote:
I try a fop transformation in UTF-16 with ohm symbol (greek omega capital letter)
and I find a ' O ' in the pdf result, but µ is supported !!

Did you use codepoint U+03A9 (GREE CAPITAL LETTER OMEGA) or U+2126 (OHM SIGN)? I get a # for the first (meaning unknown glyph mapping) and a W for the latter in the standard font (which happens to occupy the same position in the mapping table as the upper case omega). Selecting the Symbol font <fo:inline font-family="Symbol">&#x03A9;&#x2126;</fo:inline> still results in a # for the first and the expected glyph for the latter. Get a font with glyphs for greek letters and look at the instructions in the docs directory for installing it if you need greek letters.

J.Pietschmann