Hi! I have a problem with some attributes when I render FO files to PDF
format. Maybe some of them hasn't been implemented yet, or maybe there is
something incorrect in may FO file.

btw: The FO file si an export of a DocBook document via slightly modified
stylesheet by N. Walsh.

Here is some of them I've already discovered:
last-line-end-indent
page-number-citation

I've put some example files on my FTP:
XML source - ftp://public:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/FOP_files/test.xml
FO export - ftp://public:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/FOP_files/test.fo
PDF result - ftp://public:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/FOP_files/test.pdf

So, I'll be glad for any advise how to fix it ( mainly how to fix references
from table of contects and bookmarks ).

Thanks,
Jan Gahura
[EMAIL PROTECTED]