De : Tobias Mueller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 25 mars 2002 20:45
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : FOP over SOAP: File in use

Hi!

I successfully got Soap and Fop up and running. I developped a WebService
which generates PDF files out of several templates. PDF generation works
fine, the pdf file is generated, but I can't access it via explorer, because
I get a "file is in use" error. Tomcat still seems to have the file
"opened". If I stop Tomcat, I can access the file and everything is fine,
but this can't be a solution :-)

Did anyone have the same problems, anf if yes, how did you solve this?

Greetings, Tobi