Hi all,

maybe an stupid question, but I cannot find the answer...

I have an XML with characters like ™ (trademak sign) and •
(bullet), displayable in HTML. I've an XSL that creates a .fo out of the
XMLs, but when trying to display these characters, the PDF shows the #
symbol.

I had a look at the fonts and it turns out that those characters should be
encoded in PDF as &#x2122 and &#x2022 respectively (in the fonts provided
by default).

Is there any way to map these characters (and not only these ones, but much
more) to the correct represenation in PDF?, do I have to try another
font?...

A little bit of help will be very helpful,
thanks.

Ruben